Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Garage

A few of you may know about Bill and his garage. He loves his garage. Since moving into this house 5 years ago he has been working on his dream and now *drum roll* he has finally achieved it! Here are a few pictures of his many hours of hard work - organizing, cleaning, painting etc. I wish I had a before picture because if I did you would ask, "where did all the stuff go?" Well, the stuff went to the trash, D.I., Ebay, filled two sheds in side yard and the attic.






The best part of the garage is... add a disco ball, fog machine, music and it is also a disco. (disclaimer: much cooler in dark but I couldn't video in the dark. Eliza was grumpy because she wanted it dark with the lights on the disco ball. You'll have to use your imagination to get the full effect or better yet, come over and see it for yourself!
Oh, and the little boy in the video is my nephew, Matthew.)


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You guys are going to have the best new years party ever!

Familia Bethers said...

The GREAT Bill Lindsay! John has been showing me the emails with the photo progression of the garage! It is so cool! I agree with Jennifer ... you're going to ROCK the new year! Wish we could be there ;)

Tess said...

Super cool garage -- sounds like you guys are going to have a fun party tonight -- no surprise, you were always the life of the party :D

So glad to get your family Christmas card -- can't believe how much your girls have grown! Adorable.