Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls Camp

This was Hannah's first year at girls camp. She had such a great experience and I am so proud of the young women she is becoming! She didn't even mind that her mother had to tag along! Some of the highlights of camp were singing camp songs, great food (yep, really!), friends, rock climbing, archery, the testimony meeting and so much more!
Here are a few pictures of her at camp.






I was the camp photographer. It was a huge job for an inexperienced photographer like me and I didn't get much sleep. I'm must admit, I was VERY glad to get home and sleep in my own bed! However, it was a blessing to share the camp experience with the young women. So much time and effort was put into camp by amazing women who made camp not only fun but a testimony building experience for these young women. I have a ton gratitude for the stake leaders who did such a wonderful job on on camp this year.

No comments: