Monday, February 2, 2009

Heritage Makers and Digital Scrap Booking

Yes, I am still here. Yes, we did have Christmas at the Lindsay home. No, I am not posting about Christmas... yet.... and, I'm going to blame my lack of Christmas posts on Bill. I do plan on getting to Christmas posts, but 1st I need to get the pictures from Bill's camera. So, enough of the blame game and onto what I really want to share. 

I want to share my latest fad, digital scrap-booking.  Those who know me well, know that I am not a scrap-booker. The truth is I HATE scrap-booking, and I am a complete failure when it comes to preserving my history in photos. My photos are a BIG unorganized mess. It completely overwhelms me. So this year I have become a Heritage Makers Consultant. Truthfully, I am a little embarrassed to admit this because, this is, (I mean sales and parties) not my thing at all. I have no desire to sell things to people they do not need or want. But I LOVE this so much. I've done books on other sites and they don't compare to what you can do on Heritage Makers. Plus, I have so much to catch up on, I need all the help I can get. My 1st attempt at making a book with Heritage Makers is posted to the right. It is about our family camping trip this past summer. Hope you like it. I had so much fun making this book and I can't wait finish more projects. If you are interested in making books with Heritage Makers let me know (I can even do virtual workshops online). I'll be posting my completed projects every now and then and maybe even let you know the specials for the month.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah news...Dave teased me that he knew you had a new post before I did. I check twice a day. I guess you made some comment on facebook. Secrets out, I had to run up to the computer to check. I am glad to hear your new hobby is going well. I was (I admit) shocked to hear you were getting into scrapbooking when I vistited. Even digital. But I am so glad you are having a great time. Now I will go and check out your book.

Silly Monkeys said...

I am game to try the online. I am interested in completing books for the Ryan and Lindsay. I have only had the family camping trip book not even a day and they love it. Let me know how I can get started.

c said...

Great job - the book is beautiful. What size is it?

Kath said...

The book is 8 x 8 but the books can be made in several different sizes.