Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Heritage Makers Cookbook

My mother-in-law made a family cookbook several years ago and I have loved it.  It's so great to have all my favorite family recipes and it means even more because I know she put a lot of work into it.  This is why I'm so excited about the new Heritage Makers cookbook.  What an easy and memorable gift!  Gather up favorite family recipes, put together a book and Christmas is done (or Mother's Day, or Birthdays...).  I want to make a book to give to each of my sisters with Grandma's Buttermilk Brownies, Heather's Carrot Cake, April's Mango Salsa....yummmmmm.  Check out the deal here.....

http://support.heritagemakers.com/comm/promo/2009/cookbook/CookbookPresale09Flyer.pdf
 
$15 a book seems like a good price to me!???  If you are interested let me know because the sale ends on February 26th - that's this Thursday.

Thanks for listening to my little sales pitch.  I hope it's not too annoying but I really do think this is a cool thing and wouldn't want my good friends who might be interested to miss out :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That really is a great deal. I have wanted to redo my own cookbook for years. you know like a professional cookbook with great pictures. I guess I need to start taking photos of our favorite meals.

RCurtis said...

I just found your blog and saw the information about heritage cookbooks. Just today, my sister was telling me about this and I wanted to check it out. What a coincidence! I'm trying to put together a cookbook for my family also. I wish I had known about this deal sooner. Cute blog, by the way!!!!

Kath said...

Ranelle, March cookbook special is $19.95 for one cookbook or 3 cookbooks for $53.85 (a little less than $18 per cookbook). Also, if you are interested in doing a party in March you can get a free cookbook credit with party sales of $200. Is your sister a Heritage Makers consultant?

Silly Monkeys said...

I have been having fun with Heritage Makers. I am almost done with Ryan's book. I was thinking about a cookbook would be nice. I wish I say your blog earlier.