Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!

I've been working on scanning pictures so I thought it would be fun to make 
a slide show of Hannah for her birthday. 
I'm so proud of Hannah!  She is never afraid to do what's right 
and makes good choices even when her friends are not. 

4 comments:

RCurtis said...

That was fantastic! Perfect song! What program did you use to do your slide show? Now you already have great pictures in a slide show for when Hannah gets married and you need them for her wedding video. :)

Silly Monkeys said...

I can't believe Hannah is 11 years old. The slide show was Sweet and I love My Girl from Tim Mcgraw. Perfect Song. Happy Birthday Hannah! We love you Aunt Missy and Gang.

Jennifer said...

We love her too! Chase still counts her as one of his three best friends even though we hardly ever get to see you! Tell the girls happy birthday for me. Emily cried about missing Eliza on her birthday - as usual. Maybey next year she will be mature enough to fly to Clifornia on her own for a visit! Loved the slide show!

c said...

Great slide show! I don't think that slides of other people's kids should make me teary :) That tiny hannah is the one I remember. So fun.