Monday, June 22, 2009

Hawaii


The kids had their last day of school on June 12th and we started our vacation right away!  That afternoon we boarded a plane and were off to Hawaii for 10 days. 

We were on Oahu in Ko Olina at the Marriot Beach Club.  It was a beautiful resort with three pools and a water slide.  Hannah and Eliza LOVED the slide.


Bill and the girls after a ride on the slide.

Sophie just wanted to play mermaid.  Here she is doing her "mermaid" pose.

Hannah taking a break from the slide to play mermaid with Sophie.


Eliza with cousins, Lindsay and Daniel.

The Polynesian Cultural Center - 
How do you like Eliza's tatoo?
One of our FAVORITE places was turtle beach.  

Hannah looking good while snorkeling with the turtles.  

They were so close we could reach out and touch them.  It was SOOOOOO fun!

Eliza, Sophie, Hannah and cousin, Kristin, at Pearl Harbor.

A few random pictures playing at the beach.

Add Image


...and here we are enjoying our last sunset in Hawaii....


6 comments:

RCurtis said...

Ohhhh - Hawaii - how fun! Can you take me with you next time you go? Your pictures are great!

Christy said...

What great pictures of your trip. It sounded like so much fun. And love that you're blogging again. :)

Silly Monkeys said...

One day Dan and I will get to go to Hawaii with the Kids. We were hoping sooner than later. Maybe the next time you plan to go we can tag along and you can so us around since you are pros. Or You can help us plan our Hawaii Vacation and all the places to hit. I love all the beach photos and the underwater ones too. I miss the beach. I wish we were closer.

Jenny said...

I didn't know you guys were going...I'm so out of the loop being home with the baby. Looks like a great trip.

Familia Bethers said...

How fun!!! We're jealous for sure!

c said...

Awesome vaction!