Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long Lasting Polish takes the GOLD!


Hannah's science fair project won 1st place at District!  We are so excited for her.  Unfortunately, both her mom AND dad forgot to bring a camera to the big award ceremony.  Can you believe it???  I had to resort to using my iphone camera which isn't bad but can't zoom in at all.  Anyway, here are the pictures I managed to get.




WAY TO GO HANNAH!  
If you want to know which fingernail polish lasts the longest talk to Hannah :)

5 comments:

AES said...

Congratulations Hannah!

Jennifer said...

I love the project! And I am so proud of you hannah for being such a great scienist. So after district do you go on to do state?

Kath said...

After district she's on to Regionals in San Bernardino.

Jennifer said...

That is so stinking cool. Sounds like a good time for a great road trip!

Silly Monkeys said...

Way to go Hannah! Now this is a science project I am interested in...Long lasting polish. I will have to ask Hannah.