a husband, three kids and two dogs.
Holy moly! We need to come over and see this...plus it has been way too long. What does next week look like for you??
How fun...we look forward to updates on your blog! I wonder if they have any of those pregnancy countdown widgets with the floating feti for lizards?
Wow!! Talk about expanding the family! I didn't know that lizards had so many babies at once. Maybe you could make a nice profit off of them.
oh my goodness! 18 MORE bearded dragons!
WOW! Look at you guys ... breading bearded dragons and all!
So cool! They don't eat them when they hatch do they....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy moly! We need to come over and see this...plus it has been way too long. What does next week look like for you??
How fun...we look forward to updates on your blog! I wonder if they have any of those pregnancy countdown widgets with the floating feti for lizards?
Wow!! Talk about expanding the family! I didn't know that lizards had so many babies at once. Maybe you could make a nice profit off of them.
oh my goodness! 18 MORE bearded dragons!
WOW! Look at you guys ... breading bearded dragons and all!
So cool! They don't eat them when they hatch do they....
Post a Comment