At least no babies for now - they told us it is very likely she will lay more eggs in the near future (possibly within a couple months). So if we watch her and prepare, we could hatch some eggs and sell the babies to the store. I've had a few friends request one of the babies so let me know :) It will be fun if we can make it work.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Lizard Update
It seems we have a lot to learn about breeding bearded dragons. The eggs need to be laid in a soil with lots of moisture, otherwise the eggs dry out. We took our eggs to the reptile store and discovered the eggs were no longer viable so there will be no baby bearded dragons at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey!! I read your comment and was like "who's Kath??!!!!" haha!!
Cute blog......I'm glad I have your address now :)
How sad :( But sounds like your ready for the next "batch"
Post a Comment