Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Mom by the Lindsay Girls

I did this when it was going around facebook and decided to post on the blog too.  I figured that lots of my blogging friends don't do facebook, so for the few friends who do both sorry about the duplicate.

I asked my kids these questions separately because I didn't want them to mimic each others answers. This turned out to be so FUN!!!

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Hannah: umm, "get it in writing". no, no, I change my answer, "NO!".
Eliza: Ahh, NO.
Sophie: ahhhh, something special?

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Hannah: Umm, Daddy.
Eliza: Ahh, Daddy.
Sophie: Keeping the house clean.

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Hannah: When we fight.
Eliza: When we are bad.
Sophie: Keeping the house messy.

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
Hannah: you say stuff like ummm....I don't know.
Eliza: Helps me with my homework and takes me to piano, golf and cheer and all that stuff.
Sophie: Making silly faces.

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
Hannah: Shy...no, a little blonde, little girl.
Eliza: Like me.
Sophie: Play house.

6. How old is your Mommy?
Hannah: 41
Eliza: Ahhhh...41.
Sophie: just like me.

7. How tall is your Mommy?
Hannah: 5'4" ?
Eliza: I don't know!
Sophie:
(correct answer 5'4 1/2"  good job Hannah!)

8. What is your Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Hannah: See us happy and our rooms clean.
Eliza: Be with us!
Sophie: Play games.

9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
Hannah: Read.
Eliza: I have not idea or no, she's on Facebook, she's always on facebook.
Sophie: ahhh, ahhh, go to sleep when it's night time and wake up when it's not night time.

10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Hannah: Painting toenails.
Eliza: Ahhh, I think it would be for cooking.
Sophie: Playing games.

11. What is your Mommy really good at?
Hannah: Driving us places.
Eliza: Cooking...no, no, no, not cooking. Cooking, singing, everything!
Sophie: Playing games.

12. What is your Mommy not very good at?
Hannah: Playing the piano.
Eliza: Ahh....umm, she is ahhh...nothing.
Sophie: Doing Laundry.

13. What does your Mommy do for her job?
Hannah: Heritage Makers and takes care of her family.
Eliza: She works on the computer?
Sophie: Play games and do laundry and do dishes.

14. What is your Mommy's favorite food?
Hannah: Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Eliza: mmmm, I don't know. She doesn't like fish.
Sophie: Fish but not real fish only the chicken fish.

15. What makes you proud of your Mommy?
Hannah: Your better than all my other friends moms. They always say so themselves.
Eliza: Ahhh...her intelligence.
Sophie: Being happy.

16. If your Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Hannah: The Popeye Lady because she is nice just like you.
Eliza: She'd be herself but a cartoon character.
Sophie: ahhh...fixing dogs when they are sick...I want you to be a cartoon....like a real one. Then when Ashes is sick you could fix her...

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?
Hannah: Homework.
Eliza: Oh...we go to the mall, and we get our nails done, and we do girl scouts together and we went to a fashion something...
Sophie: Play games and do laundry.

18. How are you and your Mommy the same?
Hannah: That's hard...we both have good fashion sense.
Eliza: We both don't like fish.
Sophie: We have same hair.

19. How are you and your Mommy different?
Hannah: She's blonde and I'm brunette.
Eliza: She likes salad and I don't and I'm a kid and she's a grown up.
Sophie: ahhh....buy clothes like you.

20. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
Hannah: She tells me.
Eliza: She does everything with me, she loves me, she helps me, she takes me to church...
Sophie: like, like...when I sleep and see your name on....wait I'm not done....ummmm...ahhhh.... when I go to sleep and when I grow I will miss you...when you doesn't come with us...then I came back and you were so happy.

21. Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go?
Hannah: Church
Eliza: Oh... she likes that tortilla place. The place where you can watch them make the tortillas.
Sophie: A New Kind of World but it's too far away.

photo.php.jpg


5 comments:

Daniel T said...

Hey Kath. I followed your link to the free background page and ended up choosing the exact same background. I didn't realize it until I came back to close the window of your blog. So, although it wasn't intentional, I hope you don't mind (not that I think you will). As they say, imitation is greatest form of flattery!

Kath said...

You are right - I am flattered! You do have good taste :)

Jenny said...

I love this! How fun to see how your kids see you. I might try this.

c said...

This is so fun! I love Eliza's #15 answer. So funny. And little Sophie... :)

Familia Bethers said...

This was so fun to read! I can actually hear each of your girls say those answers. Their personalities totally came through, it's super sweet!