I totally have to show Brian these pictures. That's probably how he remembers Bill. I'm in agreement...."Wow" about Bill's hair. hahaha. I love these pictures.
Yes, Bill's Hair...we always joked that he would be the one to loose his hair. So far....the baldness has hit Mark, and Jared. Happy Anniversary you two! I love the wedding day pics.
4 comments:
Gotta love Bill's hair. What was it with men's fashion in those days? You should Dave's! You can't see his ears! Happy Aniversary!
I totally have to show Brian these pictures. That's probably how he remembers Bill. I'm in agreement...."Wow" about Bill's hair. hahaha. I love these pictures.
Congratulations you two! We wish you the very, very best for the many years ahead :)
Yes, Bill's Hair...we always joked that he would be the one to loose his hair. So far....the baldness has hit Mark, and Jared.
Happy Anniversary you two! I love the wedding day pics.
Post a Comment