What is something you daddy always says to you?
Sophie: "I love you."
Eliza: "He works."
Hannah: "Ummm.... NO!"
What is your daddy really good at?
Sophie: "Uhhh...Doing Work."
Eliza: "Fixing bikes."
Hannah: "Golf"
What is your daddy's favorite food?
Sophie: "Waffles with whipped cream on them...and I like waffles with shipped cream on them, too!"
Eliza: "I don't know."
Hannah: "Meatloaf." (Opps... Bill hates meatloaf... that's mom's favorite!)
If your daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
Sophie: "A car racer."
Eliza: "I think he would be his own character."
Hannah: "Popeye."
How old is your daddy?
Sophie: "5"
Eliza: "40"
Hannah: "41"
What is your daddy not very good at?
Sophie: "Uhh...doing laundry."
Eliza: "Hmm...he's pretty much good at everything."
Hannah: "Painting my nails...he won't do it, because it smells so bad."
What makes you proud of your daddy?
Sophie: "We go swimming."
Eliza: "Uhh...umm...I don't know...I think it's everything."
Hannah: "He's always happy."
How do you know your daddy loves you?
Sophie: "Because I'm smart."
Eliza: "Cause he tells me."
Hannah: "He tells me."
Happy Birthday Bill!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bill! Hope it was a great day and hope you have a wonderful year!
Post a Comment