Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Conversations with Sophie

Sunday afternoon....

Sophie: Whippets get their ears pierced sometimes.
Me: No, whippets don't get their ears pierced.
Sophie: Yes, someone told me that.
Me: Who told you that?
Sophie: I went in my room and prayed and Jesus told me that Whippets get their ears pierced.

Today in the car....

Sophie: I want to have a lot of children.
Me: That's great Sophie!
Sophie: I want 3 children
Eliza: 3 is NOT a lot of children!
Sophie: Mom, is 3 a lot of children?
Eliza: NO Sophie, 24 is a lot of children!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LEt's just hope that when Eliza and her someday significant other are discussing family size, he knows what he's getting into when she says she wants to have a lot of children! I love the ear piercing story!

RCurtis said...

What funny comments! My kids used to say funny things all the time. I wish I had written them down in one place so I could refer back to them for a good laugh. Thanks for sharing!

Silly Monkeys said...

LOL! I have several conversations like this with Lindsay too. Lately, she is telling me she is going to be mom that is flat with no bump. She also like to tell me she wants to have a baby next month.