Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HGTV Stars



My brother's family is going to be on HGTV this Saturday!  "Hammer Heads" did one of their rooms last spring and loved the family so much they are using them as the season opener!  
If you want to tune in, here is the info:

It's Oct. 4, 2008 at 10:30 am est/pst 
(7:30 am in CA according to my dish's schedule)

3 comments:

Emily said...

When I have a house I always say am I going to try out for one of those shows so I can get a new room. Welcome to the blogging world!

Silly Monkeys said...

We love watching HGTV on Saturday mornings. Thanks for the heads up. This way we don't sit there saying...do I know them? I can't wait to see what they did to the room.

Silly Monkeys said...

We saw it and loved what they did in their room. Way to go Tammy. She is handy with the tools. Watch out now.