Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3

I am such a nice mom.  The girls came home from school today and I said, "let's go see High School Musical 3!"  They each invited a friend and off we went.  I was the official popcorn refiller (we went through 3, yes 3, big tubs of popcorn!) and they had a GREAT time.  It was good that we sat in the back because Eliza couldn't resist getting up to dance and even Sophie sat enthrolled during the whole movie!  Here are the girls dancing with some of the cast from the movie:

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

1 comment:

Silly Monkeys said...

This last video clip doesn't work. So I could not see them dance with the cast. I am sure it was cute. And hands down you are a cool mom taking them to see HSM 3 and being the official popcorn refiller.