I love this picture of Sophie and her cousin Lindsay. We went camping over the summer with Bill's side of the family and had a great time. This hammock was a big hit with all the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a husband, three kids and two dogs.
2 comments:
She is such a mix oh Hannah and Eliza. I see so much of Hannah in her smile and expressions and then she has Eliza's coloring and build. She is doing to be a stunner.
Ok...I don't have this picture. I love it. The pictures I have of the girls were sneaking into the food tent and Lindsay got stuck in the zipper. The other one is Lindsay and Sophia blowing on Bill's face trying to get him to wake up. We are going to have to get together and share photos.
melissa
PS...We need to learn to add music to our blogs. I am hoping to find out from a friend. Her blog had music playing. I loved it.
Post a Comment