Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We went to the pumkin patch on Thursday before Halloween.  It was a last minute thing and Bill and I decided that we were not going to spend money on the "activities" and warned the children not to beg.  We were going to buy a pumpkin and leave.  That's it!  Walking up to the pumpkin patch I saw that they had little trampolines with the acrobat ropes/wires and kids were jumping so high, flipping and it looked so fun.  At that point I knew we would not be able to hold to our "buy pumpkin then leave!"  Here are some pictures of the girls jumping.





Do you think they had a good time?

5 comments:

AES said...

That last picture is so cute. The looks of joy on their faces almost make me want to be a kid again :)

Kasaundra said...

They're such beautiful girls! I miss all of you!

Jennifer said...

Holy Cow Sophie is a knock-out in those pictures. We have always wanted to do sling jump thing and never splurged. I will have to keep this post a secret or there will be no way the kids won't demand it next time we see it.

c said...

Sophie looks so grown up! What cute happy smiles!

Daniel T said...

Great photos! I don't remember the pumpkin patches of yesteryear being quite as fun as they are now!