so funny that you thought that...Todd said the exact same thing and then wrote out a check...probably not enough to make the list I'm afraid, but a check none the less!
Wow I'm so glad to not be in California right now. I hope that you will all be protected from these hatefull people. It reminds me of Nauvoo so much. Keep up the fight!
3 comments:
so funny that you thought that...Todd said the exact same thing and then wrote out a check...probably not enough to make the list I'm afraid, but a check none the less!
Our sign got vandalized yesterday...I can't believe how "vicious" the fight for right is getting! Thanks for posting this!
Wow I'm so glad to not be in California right now. I hope that you will all be protected from these hatefull people. It reminds me of Nauvoo so much. Keep up the fight!
Post a Comment