Seriously, that was great. You and bill look hot ... and very much in love ;) I don't know that I approve of Troy holding the girls that way ... hmmm? J/K
I have to agree with the weirdness of Troy holding the girls that way. I almost didn't put it up but the girls really wanted to be in a HSM video and they didn't have any other video options.
Bill and I do look good though :) Who knew Bill was such a good dancer?!
That was funny. It was weird but cute to see the girls in a HSM video with Zach Efron. I know Lindsay would just love it. She is a HSM fan. We haven't taken her yet...we had so much going on. What a Cool Mom even putting your photo in...who knew you and Bill can Dance and Sing like that...maybe you should have been the stars of HSM.
4 comments:
Seriously, that was great. You and bill look hot ... and very much in love ;) I don't know that I approve of Troy holding the girls that way ... hmmm? J/K
I have to agree with the weirdness of Troy holding the girls that way. I almost didn't put it up but the girls really wanted to be in a HSM video and they didn't have any other video options.
Bill and I do look good though :) Who knew Bill was such a good dancer?!
so funny!
That was funny. It was weird but cute to see the girls in a HSM video with Zach Efron. I know Lindsay would just love it. She is a HSM fan. We haven't taken her yet...we had so much going on. What a Cool Mom even putting your photo in...who knew you and Bill can Dance and Sing like that...maybe you should have been the stars of HSM.
Post a Comment