a husband, three kids and two dogs.
Oh man is that good! And it probably feels that way for all of you holding up your signs and lifting up your voices, right?
After Jared came home the other day from sign holding on the street I joked that he was like our Captain Moroni! This kind of reminded me of that.
YEAH! GOOD PREVAILS IN THE WORLD! I have to admit I didn't have much faith. I am so glad...way to go for all of your support!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man is that good! And it probably feels that way for all of you holding up your signs and lifting up your voices, right?
After Jared came home the other day from sign holding on the street I joked that he was like our Captain Moroni! This kind of reminded me of that.
YEAH! GOOD PREVAILS IN THE WORLD! I have to admit I didn't have much faith. I am so glad...way to go for all of your support!!!
Post a Comment